Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Toxic and Killing Food

Yeeehaaa...found a new website which is named as curezone.com. It is listed there that as a endo sufferer I need to get rid of toxins and the killing food. The examples of killing food may include:
1. margarine and hyrogenated fat (ouchh no more cookies for me),
2.too much sugar and sweets, food that contains hormone ( I'm sure that our chickens are sho wtih growth hormon),
3.antibiotic (yeah..i'm allergic to erythromycin n somekind of topical antibiotic in a eye ointmenet..n the chickens are also shot with antibiotics..)
4. aspartame-i don't usually use this...Alhamdulillah..some I think it is used in making preserved asam...aiyark...lesss asam my dear.just eat fresh fruit asam...mangga asam will be yummy...
5. MSG-aiyarkk..i alwiz buy food from outiside...no time to cook.or sometimes too tired to cook or maybe t lazy to cook..
6.baking powder-emm..as I can remember my husband should eliminate that thing after he went for a massage..but actually he did not...
and what else? if you think it is not good to you, it might my a toxic .....

No comments: