Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bifidobacteria,Prebiotic...and else....

Ouchhh..what are the differences of bifidobacteria, prebiotic, probiotic..and what else?My son was previously using Neslac3+ which contains what so called BL Bifidus...first I'd like to remind that I'm not doing any advertiisng here. I have just put him on another formula which does not contain bifidus, or the other good bacteria. Just the plain vit,iron n bla..bla..Ok..since 2 months he used the non-bifidus formula, he got the cold and cough occasionally. And as i can remember within the 2 months he got down with fever 2 times. But while he was using Nesclac with bifidus, he hardly got the cough, flu or even the bad fever....hmmm..should I change it back to the bifidus thing?
I just read on the net that the bifidus things grows in the stomach and enhance the stomach health. Well may be it is the answer as he frequently has constipation nowdays.The bifidus thing also alleviate the allergy...ouchh..allergy runs in both of the family....