Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Right Ovarian Cyst

Ok...this is the ovarian cyst that had been taken out of me in June or August last year (errrr...sorry..I'm quite absentminded nowadays).Scary, huh?It will be more scary if it stays in my body and explode without any treatment right?Lucky that last year, I had that kind of instinct to go for a women check up. That's was only on my right ovary. I can't really figure it out the lesions that I might have in other part of my body, close to the rectum, as sometimes I can feel a little bit pain close to it. Close to my bladder..yeah..I'm sure the endo is there too...when the doctor touch my private part, I was like kicking him!Lucky that I don't have that dull pain during intercourse. Hey sorry..I've really open here right?But if you guys having pain, plzzz...plz...seek an professional advice. I'm suggesting ok...There are other causes as well that will results in such pain.

No comments: